Saturday, October 10, 2009

The offer letter arrives . . .

Got my official offer letter in the mail today. Monday morning is errand time for me and it occurred to me that I wouldn't want to pick up the mail on the way out as I usually do, that it would be better, if the offer letter were here, to sign it over the weekend along with the accompanying forms and have it ready to go. So I went to check the mail and indeed it was there. Appears to have been posted from the UK 07 October - - not bad to have it arrive on 10 October!!!

I believe I've seen everything in the package before - - I'm at the point where I'm not positive exactly WHERE I've seen it all, but certainly in some of the packets we've received were copies of the accompanying declarations (about whether we have financial interests in the council and the like), and I believe the offer letter is a copy of the attachment that came with the offer email. Oh, and the declarations were attached to that email as well. So it's not new info, but before we would have had to print out and sign, and this way we just have to sign.

Every step is exciting!!!

1 comment: