Thursday, October 22, 2009

My interview trip!!!

Paula made an AWESOME book of photos of our time in NYC. Thanks Paula!!!!! I will be playing with my new camera more in the next week or so. There's a self-portrait feature. (Note to self: Do NOT use this late at night with no makeup on!!! LOL!!!) The camera is much easier to use than my last one b/c the info shows up on the screen, so you don't have to decipher the symbols as you did on my last one. Looking forward to getting some good shots soon, though I'll never be the photographer Paula is . . . but I prolly need some shots of Texas to show the Brits where I've been living!!! Or maybe I should buy a printer/scanner/fax - - I looked at some at Best Buy yesterday. I didn't wanna buy any new electronics before the move, but it occurs to me that anything that plugs into the computer itself mght be okay. Or not. You still hafta plug them into a power source. I need a new monitor too, same problem. Time to get on the expats forum and ask the electronics thread.

But if I did get a scanner, I could post some awesome pix before I leave . . . hmmm . . . and if my laser printer dies, as I think it's about to, I'll really need a new printer. They're under $100, so I may just hafta go there.

What's everybody dressing up as for Halloween??? I have wanted to do Dorothy Gale for several years now, but just can't bring myself to spend the money. I have a, well, I think it was sold as a goddess dress, the good thing being that it's long and I can wear comfy shoes. God only knows how well ruby slippers would hold up on Halloweenish adventures, ya know??!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment