Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello world!!!

Had an interview in Boston last week for a job in Kent, England, and this week am in the process of accepting an offer. Seems like a good time to start a blog - - well, more accurately, Kris on the American Expats in the UK forum suggested I do so (thanks Kris!!!)

I'm taking time to savor the moment as there is not too much I absolutely HAVE to get done at the moment. Also I have the cold I always get 2 days after a plane ride home, though I'm much better today after taking probably about 5000 mg of vitamin C yesterday and 2000 so far today.

It will be fun to have a place to post the events and thoughts that occur as we (my cat Toby and I) go through this transition!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so very happy for you, Amy!!! And, you get to take Toby....how wonderful. But all your laptop friends are going with you as well, and you know we want to feel like we're there with you, so take notes so you don't leave out any of the details. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, told you I'd be following you...right now via your blog, but hopefully one of these days, I, too will be going across the great pond. So don't leave out any details! And let us know how it works with Toby...again, I, too, will be traveling with my felines! BTW, I heard the Virgin Air is really great to travel with animals.

    ReplyDelete