Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sorry so silent . . .

Had periodontal scaling on Tuesday after I got my biometrics and it has required more coping skills (well, time and effort at least) than I had planned. Did Fed Ex my visa app to the courier on Wednesday and I am worried about that. I guess the worst that can happen is he doesn't get it in on time (I think it is due in 2 weeks from the date of application, or maybe the date of biometrics?), or it gets rejected (cuz I left something out, though I went over it with a fine tooth comb, but since I had to do the Tier 2 section over completely, I'm not feeling that self-confident), and I have to apply again. Linde said if that happens I'll have to get a new sponsorship number. I would hate for that to happen, but at least apparently I could still get a visa.

In good news, one of my paychecks started depositing to the credit card I want to use overseas while in transition so my Bank of America account can settle down here and be closed. Salt water rinses help when my teeth hurt too. They were supposed to start out ice cold and go to hot, but I've been using them lukewarm as both temperature extremes are painful and I don't understand the rationale. I have a follow-up with the dentist on Tuesday and will ask.

I'm still on antibiotics too. Maybe that's why I've been "off."

1 comment:

  1. Ames, that periodontal stuff just makes you "off." I've had it, Moe's had it ... It's crappy, but there you are.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete