Monday, December 14, 2009

My UK phone works!!!

Michael got it going. I couldn't and neither could the guy at Radio Shack. I mean, we couldn't even get it powered on. Now it powers on and you can scroll through the features. Can't make calls or haven't been able to, I assume because it's on a UK network. At least now I feel more confident that I'll be able to power it on when I get off the plane and use it immediately. Already talked to the nice lady at Virgin Mobile a couple of nights ago when I couldn't figure out why it wasn't powering on. She couldn't figure it out either and we left it at I was gonna go to a local cell phone store here to get it powered on. I don't know how Michael did it, but he has the magic touch FOR SURE!!!!!

Now if only I would hear about my visa . . .

1 comment: